Sunday, 28 September 2014

October Wishlist


I've never written a wish list before, so I have no idea if you're meant to put them at the beginning of the month or the end? But here are a few things I've been dreaming of for the longest time, so this October I'm going to set out and get them, or at least ones similar!

Top left to right:

1) Black Patent Metal Snaffle Trim Loafers - New Look (£19.99)

I really want a pair of loafers, to wear with my smart clothes when I'm heading to uni. They're so simple, yet so classy, especially with the metal plate detail.


Essie is probably my favourite nail varnish brand, and I have fallen in love with their Autumn collection! The one that really stood out for me was this beautiful, dark blue shade, but now looking at the whole of the collection..I want them all.

3) Glasses print bedding set - Primark (£12)

For my second year of uni, I've moved out of my halls and into a new house with a double bed! So I've been frantically shopping for the perfect bedding, and I came across this super cute set on the Primark website! I find it so adorable, I just have to have it, then I can wear glasses whist lying in my glasses bedsheets and then...glasses overload.

Bottom left to right:

4) Floppy Wool Fedora Hat - Topshop (£35)

I just keep having images of me in a long black trench coat, jet black long hair, red lipstick, and a big floppy wool fedora hat. I need one.

5) High-Waist Denim Mini Skirt - American Apparel (£48)

Lastly, I don't think I've worn a proper denim skirt since I was a pre-teen. I've seen quite a few people sporting this skirt, and it's just tempted me to get one for myself!

What's on your wish list this October? Do you have any recommendations for me?


See you guys in my next post, and please remember to follow me over on Bloglovin' and like my page on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment