Monday, 22 September 2014

Quick Pasta Salad Lunch! | Lifestyle


Hello everyone! 

Just a quick post today after I was super proud of me attempting to make a healthy-ish lunch instead of me going out and getting a KFC bucket!
Now I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I just can't be bothered to leave the house and spend ages in a grocery store, scouring the shelves for something to eat! So, I decided to just raid my kitchen cupboards and fridge.

One of the best things about pasta salads, is that you can literally just throw in anything you like, and it will probably taste amazing! My favourite pasta to use for salads is fusilli, because they're bite sized, easy to eat, and more fun and funky than penne ;)

So after, rummaging around in the vegetable compartment, I grabbed a couple of things to start experimenting with and this is how my lunch turned out!

Ingredients:

Fusilli
A can of tuna
Runner beans
Baby corn
1 hard boiled egg
Lime (for dressing)



What are some of your favourite lunches, or things to put in salads? I'd love to hear form you!
Hope you liked this quick post!
Please remember to follow me over on Bloglovin'!




BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | ASKFM

No comments:

Post a Comment